Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Boston Update

Anna made it safely to Boston yesterday! The flight team arrived at 1:00pm, got Anna ready and they left at 1:40pm. I thought it may be a touch easier watching the flight team get Anna ready and then take her since only about 10 days ago I went through this with Katie but it wasn't.
I am happy to report that she is on the surgery schedule today and we believe she will have her the procedure in the morning at some point. She had a good night and so far today is stable, I called at 7:30am to get the report from her nurse. I will keep you updated as I find out details-Louie is with her and he will update me throughout the day.

God Bless and be well...

Love,
Sarah, Louie, Anna, Katie and Nicholas

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying for all the babies, Sarah & Louie that they will all continue to fight and have strength. Lorraine

April Smith said...

I am glad that she has arrived safely. I can see how it would be hard to watch all of the insane prep-work involved in getting her ready for the flight...and I am sure that the knowledge that she was going for surgery did not make it any easier. My prayers will be with you and Louie and the surgeons and Anna today. I will be stalking for updates.

Margaret said...

Sarah and Louie,
we are praying for you everyday. You both are so strong and you babies are jsut like you. Will keep checking for updates.

Margaret