Sunday, May 2, 2010

Baby Visit!

Hi, everyone! It's Gretchin. Today I made the trip across the lake to visit Sarah, Louie and the babies. It didn't really sink in to me that all 3 babies were safe at home until I pulled in the driveway. I went in to find Nicholas awake and the 2 girls napping. Soon the girls were up, and I got to spend the afternoon holding, feeding, and loving these beautiful kids. We had a great visit and snapped a bunch of pics!

Here are just a few photos, since I didn't want to take up too much room on the blog. I've uploaded the rest of them to a separate web album. Click this link to see the others - More Baby Pics! (click to enlarge photos)

Here I am with Katie, Nicholas, and Anna... I'm the one crying. Haha!















Mommy & Katie
Daddy & Anna
Grammy & Nicholas Laughing

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Thanks for posting pics. We try to keep up with them remotely and share photos around the nursery

Jenn M :)

PS Please dont make my Nicholas wear any hats he doesn't like!

April Smith said...

They are SO CUTE!!! I just love seeing how much they have grown and changed!!! They are just the most precious little angels!