Thursday, February 11, 2010

Good News!

Just talked to Sarah! She's heading into the hospital to see the 2 girls.
The doctors recently had some exciting news for them! Katie and Anna are doing great and should be able to go home in about 10 days to 2 weeks!!

Last time I talked with Sarah, the doctors thought that Anna would be the next to go home. I think that's still the plan.

Katie had been having some eating problems, but as of today all looks normal!

Nicholas had his first appointment with the pediatrician today. According to the doctor, he should be gaining an ounce each day. He easily passed the mark and has gained 9 ounces in about 5 days!! What a sweetheart! He's doing great!

Thanks again for showing this amazing family continuous support - as soon as I get to see those babies, I'll have more pics to post!

Love to you all!
Gretch

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update Gretch. Sarah I envy you and three little ones to love and care for everyday, you will have your handsful. What a long road, but I am sure as you look back it was well worth the trip and you would take another just like it anyday looking out the outcome of the three most beautiful little babies. Take care of yourselves and I hope a month from now we will see a post of the whole family at home and doing well. Love Lorraine

April Smith said...

Such wonderful news!!! I am so glad to hear that all are doing well!